| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kråkenes, Sogn Og Fjordane in September is quite mild at 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- In September the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in September is far from dry with rain more often than not. Some 130mm (5.1in) of water precipitates across on average 21 days.
- The shortest day is 11:29 long and the longest day is 14:25 long with an average length of 12:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Kråkenes, Sogn Og Fjordane September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Kråkenes, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Kråkenes, Sogn Og Fjordane:
- Orland, Norway - 298.5 kms (185.5 miles) NE
- Vaernes, Norway - 341.8 kms (212.4 miles) ENE
- Trondheim, Norway - 318.1 kms (197.6 miles) ENE
- Storlien, Sweden - 390.2 kms (242.5 miles) ENE
- Kristiansund, Vestlandet, Norway - 186 kms (115.6 miles) NE
- Vagamo, Oppland, Norway - 216 kms (134.2 miles) E
- Fannaråki/ Fanaråken, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 163.8 kms (101.8 miles) ESE
- Lillehammer, Norway - 309.7 kms (192.5 miles) ESE
- Lærdal, Western Norway, Norway - 171.9 kms (106.8 miles) SE
- Geilo, Norway - 240.1 kms (149.2 miles) SE
- Bergen, Norway - 182.5 kms (113.4 miles) S
- Bergen - Florida, Norway - 184.5 kms (114.6 miles) S
- Gardermoen, Norway - 385.1 kms (239.3 miles) ESE
- Oslo, Norway - 386.8 kms (240.4 miles) SE
- Dalen, Telemark, Norway - 330.7 kms (205.5 miles) SSE
- Stavanger, Rogaland, Norway - 352 kms (218.7 miles) S