| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kråkenes, Sogn Og Fjordane in February is very cool at 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of 0 °C (32 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in February is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in February is dryish with sleet, snow or rain from time to time. Just 80mm (3.1in) of fluid descends during an average of 19 days.
- The shortest day is 7:31 long and the longest day is 10:09 long with an average length of 8:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Kråkenes, Sogn Og Fjordane February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Kråkenes, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Kråkenes, Sogn Og Fjordane:
- Orland, Norway - 298.5 kms (185.5 miles) NE
- Vaernes, Norway - 341.8 kms (212.4 miles) ENE
- Trondheim, Norway - 318.1 kms (197.6 miles) ENE
- Storlien, Sweden - 390.2 kms (242.5 miles) ENE
- Kristiansund, Vestlandet, Norway - 186 kms (115.6 miles) NE
- Vagamo, Oppland, Norway - 216 kms (134.2 miles) E
- Fannaråki/ Fanaråken, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 163.8 kms (101.8 miles) ESE
- Lillehammer, Norway - 309.7 kms (192.5 miles) ESE
- Lærdal, Western Norway, Norway - 171.9 kms (106.8 miles) SE
- Geilo, Norway - 240.1 kms (149.2 miles) SE
- Bergen, Norway - 182.5 kms (113.4 miles) S
- Bergen - Florida, Norway - 184.5 kms (114.6 miles) S
- Gardermoen, Norway - 385.1 kms (239.3 miles) ESE
- Oslo, Norway - 386.8 kms (240.4 miles) SE
- Dalen, Telemark, Norway - 330.7 kms (205.5 miles) SSE
- Stavanger, Rogaland, Norway - 352 kms (218.7 miles) S